22- year- old Ringim Ismail, a 300-level student of Jigawa State College of Islamic and Legal Studies, has been arrested for allegedly slitting the throat of his girlfriend, Salamatu Garba, 22, for refusing to terminate a pregnancy she had for him out of wedlock.
Ismail said he was in a relationship with the 22-year-old for over eight years with a view to consummating the relationship into marriage.
According to him, they made an unsuccessful attempt to abort the pregnancy when it was three-month- old, adding that the deceased however refused his pressure to attempt the abortion again two months later.
He said he therefore decided to eliminate her. The suspect said on Saturday, he took Salamatu on a motorcycle to the outskirts of the town, around 9pm, used a jack knife to slit her throat and left her in a pool of her blood after she had collapsed.
Wow, what a heart, Some people get mind. If it were you would you have done same, If No what would you have done?
- See Yvonne Nelson’s pregnancy photos
- Amber Rose Ends Her Relationship With 21 Savage, Weeks After Wiz Khalifa Dumped Girlfriend
- Amanda Black Speaks on Her Career, Her Relationship & Mthokozisi
- Why I’m not allowed to have a boyfriend – Miss Nigeria
- #BBNaija 2018: I don’t see Miracle, Nina ending up together – Simi