Armed robbers on Saturday morning attacked Nollywood comedian, John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu, at his Lagos residence, carting away about N14.3m cash as well as properties.
Mr Ibu who disclosed the matter has been reported to the police, said his wife was at home when the robbers invaded his house.
“According to my wife, the operation started at about 3am and lasted till about 4:25am this morning after which they left with all my property and cash,” Mr Ibu said on Saturday.
Mr Ibu, a GoTV Ambassador, is considered to be one of Nigeria’s most talented comic characters.
- $2 million carted away during bullion van robbery along Asaba-Benin Expressway
- Why I sued Nigerian government – David Mark
- Nigeria Labour unions reject N30,000 minimum wage offer
- 45-year-old carpenter impregnates mother in-law in Nasarawa
- Orji Kalu’s Trial: Abia Govt House Accountant on the Run, Says EFCC