G-Worldwide act, Sugarboy has expressed his confidence and ability to become not only as big as Wizkid but as a bigger artiste like Bob Marley in years to come.
During an chat with Showtime, Sugarboy bragged about having what it takes to become the biggest artiste in Nigeria and the world at large.
“It’s been a great year for me; particularly because it’s the year I dropped my album and it’s the year I really got to be known. I’m grateful to my label for that; it’s hard work and with God’s help I’ll become the biggest music artiste in the world; not big like Wizkid but big like the late Bob Marley by God’s grace”, he said.
In addition, the “Holla Holla” crooner laid emphasis on how he has grown to become a bigger artiste in less than three years of hitting limelight adding that he’s got what it takes to become a music mogul in years to come.
“The Sugar Boy brand has been growing since 2015; I was unknown before 2014 but since 2015 it’s been a growing brand, it’s not an overnight thing. Sugar Boy is a force to be reckoned with; I’m the future, the same way they saw Wizkid back in the day when Bank W asked people to watch out for him, that’s who I’m right now, by God’s grace I’ll be a music mogul in years to come.”
- Wizkid Breaks Record With MOBO Award Nomination For “Best International Act” Alongside Jay Z, Drake, Kendrick Lamar
- I Took A Class In US To Learn Igbo – Jidenna
- I Don’t See Anything Extraordinary About Wizkid – Shatta Wale
- 2017 List Of Top 10 RICHEST Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth
- I was bad at Music – Jim Iyke admits