A video of armed members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), searching for Hausas in buses in the South-East, has surfaced online.
In the clip, they are seen armed and looking into the buses in search of Hausas.
Recall that some Arewa Youth had issued a quit notice to Igbos living in the north, before withdrawing it later.
IPOB members also clashed with the Hausa community in Rivers State on Tuesday.
- VIDEO: Soldiers Force IPOB members to lie in muddy water as punishment
- IPOB urges court to set aside its proscription
- Twitter explains why it won’t ban Trump
- Nnamdi Kanu lies too much, he is worse than chameleon – Governor Ikpeazu tells BBC
- NYSC reacts to clash between soldiers, corps members in Kano